Screws and connecting elements with manufacturer know-how – welcome to Otto Eichhoff in Lüdenscheid!
Otto Eichhoff in Lüdenscheid has been manufacturing special screws, cold extrusion parts and many other connecting elements according to drawing and sample since 1919.
We offer maximum technical know-how for trade and industry world-wide. Our competence in connection technology has grown over generations. We reach our peak performance where innovative customer requirements are concerned.
Our range of services
Consulting with manufacturer competence:
- Sampling according to VDA
- Prototyping, also on site
- Drawing parts
Our specialities – from our own production!
- Thread forming screws for direct screwing manufactured from turned parts (with utility model protection)
- For every thread type
- Recutting of delivered screws
- High-precision turned and milled parts
How we work:
- Fast response times
- Technical on-site support on the same or next day
- Quality management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, with PDAP tools
- Complaints are rare and are handled immediately
- We build up a partnership with our customers.
We advise and support you already with your initial questions about product development. Please contact us!
Immediately available: Initial sampling according to VDA, PPAP etc. for customised articles in smaller and larger quantities
Photo: Adobe Stock (Part of car engine @ zenstock)
OEB supplies initial sampling according to VDA, PPAP and various other standards in a very short time.
The detailed description and specification of a product at high speed is one of our great strengths. We take everything into consideration to create high-quality products in a short time and introduce them to the customer.
Our customers also appreciate our qualified consulting all to do with cold extrusion parts (cold mouldings, multistage parts) as well as cutting and forming processing for customised articles. We have the know-how for larger and smaller quantities.
Batch sizes: We supply screws in quantities from 30,000 as low-cost manufactured cold extrusion parts; we produce smaller batch sizes, for example, on our automatic lathes, also at inexpensive unit prices.
OEB supplies companies in the aerospace industry, commercial vehicle industry, mechanical and plant engineering, the building industry, medical technology, the electrical industry, whiteware, furniture fittings industry and the automotive industry (Tier 1–3).
We see good cooperation with our esteemed business partners as the basis for joint success!
Your contact persons
Your advantages with OEB
- Highest quality standards
- Best possible delivery reliability
- Competent customer advice
- Constructive support for our customers
- Certified according to ISO 9001:2015