Quick and easy assembly with component accessibility from one side
Blind rivet nuts
Blind rivet nuts attach a metric thread to a sheet metal. They are sleeves that have an internal thread on one side and a collar on the other. Blind rivet nuts are available with a flat head, countersunk head, small countersunk head or external hexagon. They are available in an open or closed design and with or without knurling. The blind rivet nut makes it possible to introduce a desired nut thread into thin or low-strength components. In addition, it is particularly suitable for embedding threads in hollow profiles or other components that are not accessible from both sides, as well as in components that are already surface-coated. In addition to the actual effect of embedding the nut thread, the blind rivet nut can also be used for riveting.
Blind rivet nuts
Blind rivet nuts: In principle, a blind rivet nut is a threaded hollow rivet. In principle, processing is the same as with normal blind rivets, except that the deformation is not carried out with a rivet mandrel, but the setting tool has a threaded attachment onto which the blind rivet nut is screwed. The blind rivet nut is then inserted into the prefabricated hole with the tool and deformed by pulling the threaded attachment.
- Quick and easy assembly with component accessibility from one side
- Placement of high-quality threads in thin and soft materials (steel, aluminum, magnesium, plastics, etc.)
- No thermal influences on the components and therefore no thermal distortion or damage to the surfaces of the components
- No post-processing required
- Very high flexibility of the manufacturing process
- Low investments for assembly equipment
- Versatile in use – also for hybrid connections and soft materials
- Creation of watertight and gas-tight connections
- No emission of heat, smoke and welding gases to the environment, and therefore no impairment (hazard) to people and the environment
Wherever materials have to be joined and/or a friction-locked thread is to be introduced: Mechanical engineering, automotive industry, electrical industry, telecommunications industry, construction industry, components, etc.
Flat head, countersunk head and small countersunk head
Round shank, knurled round shank, part hexagon and hexagon
Closed or open
Galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel, etc.
Manually using a setting tool, semi-automatic solutions, fully automatic and monitored processing.